I am really excited to be writing this particular post as I have recently found a fabulous Facebook blogging community called the Girls Inspired Group, or GiG for short . They aim to help, inspire, and involve their members to be the best bloggers they can be. This post is part of this week's GiG spotlight event,
As this is my luscious lust list, I have chosen some beautiful, high-end products - yes in reality I may be a bargainista but in Angela's fantasy world I am all about the high end beauty market. So, without further ado here is my lust list of 5 items that I would love to have in my bag this year.
1) What is more lust worthy than the iconic Chanel brand? Not much in my opinion, so top of my list had to be Chanel's Vitalumiere Eclat. This is an astoundingly beautiful compact of velvety powder that promises to make my skin radiant. I'm sure make up this beautiful would make me say "I just need to go and powder my nose dahrrrling"
2) Dior's Diorific lipstick, in Diva, what other shade would suit my lust list better? That's right, absolutely none, because while I am writing this lust list I am, finally, if only temporarily, a diva!
3) Creme de la Mer hand cream. After having heard so much over the years about the iconic Creme de la Mer face creams, used by just about every actress in Hollywood it seems, I thought I would grab my own little bit of that glamour and tie it into my constant need to have hand cream in every bag I own and choose this item. After all my hands need to be super soft when gentlemen bow down to kiss them, don't they?
4) A Jane Ainscough hair brush. Well a girl has to have a hair brush doesn't she? And I wanted my hair brush to feel at home with Chanel, Dior and Creme de la Mer, so I had to choose a Jane Ainscough brush of course. I'm sure brushing my hair with one of these brushes would turn my, home coloured, in dire need of a good cut, hair into locks as glossy as those Prince William runs his fingers through, that would be Catherine's not his own!
5) Finally, perfume, namely Guerlain's Jicky eau de parfume golden spray. I would feel so Audrey Hepburnish pulling this magical looking bottle out of my bag and spraying a tiny bit behind each ear. Everyone who walked past me would be enveloped in the vanilla notes of this fabulous perfume. In fact any man that bends to kiss my hand may well end up intoxicated, if not by my designer produced gorgeousness, then by this incredible parfume! And we girls tend to like our men intoxicated, don't we?
So, what do you want in your bag for 2013? Let me know in the comment section below then join in this fun GiG initiative here.
All of these lust worthy items are available from Selfridges...of course! For current pricing check here, but I'd advise you sit down if you do go and check on the prices my dears.