Wednesday 9 January 2013

Review of Green People anti ageing facial oil




Green people anti ageing facial oil

I have heard quite a lot about facial oils over the past few months, and to be honest I didn't really fancy trying them. I thought they would clog my pores and cause spots, particularly on my chin, which seems to think I am 15 not 52!

Well, luckily for me I didn't have to splash out any cash as I won a bottle in a facebook competition from Green People last month. The size I won was the standard 30ml size which retails for £16.95 on the Green People web site here http://www.greenpeople.co.uk/facial-oil-30ml.aspx There is also a trial size of 5ml which retails for £3.60.

The Green People web page for this product has dozens of reviews, all five star.  These reviews, plus the fact the oil is 99.9% organic convinced me to start trying it about three weeks ago. I applied a thin layer all over my face and neck, both morning and night after cleansing. In the morning I followed with my usual moisturiser but at night I have tended to just use the oil.

Well, let me just say that I am now a convert to facial oils. My skin feels wonderful, so soft, and my lighter lines (aka wrinkles) definitely appear less noticeable to me. I am hoping that with continued use my deeper lines (aka deep trough lines on my forehead and from my nose to mouth) will eventually improve too. So for me this product definitely gets 5 stars! Why don't you try it and let me know what you think.

By the way, this product has won a couple of awards, quite impressive!


Anti Ageing Facial Oil has won the following awards:
janey loves

Janey Lee Grace Platinum Awards 2012 -

Readers' Award for Best Facial Oil




Ethical Consumer - Best Buy  
Recommended in 'You' magazine







7 comments:

  1. I got this to test from Natures Healthbox and agree its fab! Love the scent of it too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad someone else loves it. I will definitely be buying it when this one runs out.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds lovely! I am a total convert to facial oils too, I find them great as long as I use only a few drops per night my skin never looks greasy. x
    http://anagoesgreenbeautyorganic.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, me too, actually do not get how they don't blog my pores but love that they work x Following your lovely blog Ana xx

      Delete
    2. Thank you hope you enjoy my posts. x

      Delete
  4. I have never tried this...but i do like facial oils. Green People is a brand that i have had no problems with so far. None in the stash at the moment but who knows what the boxes in the coming months shall bring lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well i do highly recommend it, my skin is feeling great since I started using it. Thanks so much for stopping by and commenting, let me know if you want to swap follows x

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I read every single one and reply as often as possible. If you are going to follow me my preferred option would be through GFC, but of course I am very happy to be followed which ever way you prefer. Again thank you for commenting, it makes me so happy to see I have new comments.
Angela xxx